terça-feira, 13 de outubro de 2009

about something sweet that you would like to have and that you know you should not.

it won't do: to dream of caramel, to think of cinnamon and long for you... it won't do: to stir a deep desire, to fan a hidden fire that can never burn true... I know your name, I know your skin, I know the way these things begin; but I don't know how I would live with myself, what I'd forgive of myself if you don't go... so goodbye. sweet appetite; no single bite could satisfy... it won't do: to dream of caramel, to think of cinnamon and long for you.

Um comentário:

  1. Oiiie*
    eu vou prestar pra entrar na UWC esse ano, e queria muito saber em que estilo é a prova, se cai bastante coisa sobre mat (eu sou uma negação em mat) ou se conta mais interpretação e atualidades.Se vc pudesse compartilhar alguma dica, ou surpresa, é beem vindo... : )shaushaush

    Bejiooos e obrigado desde jáah...*

    ResponderExcluir